Welcome to the Port of Victoria
On the mid-coast of Texas, Victoria offers outstanding transportation options for your business. Inland waterways that lead to the Gulf of Mexico and world markets, dual rail service, 4 lane divided interstate quality highways, and local airport facilities give your business low cost transportation options to get to your customers. We have nearly two thousand acres of prime property for development that has waterway, rail and highway frontage.
The Port of Victoria is ready to be your partner so give us a call today. Take a look at our videos to see the infrastructure at the Port and to see what our customers have said about their experience at the Port of Victoria.
- Inland waterway port on mid-coast of Texas
- 15 million Texas consumers within two hours by truck
- 4 lane divided highway access – future Interstate 69
- Dual rail service – Union Pacific & BNSF
- Close access to Gulf Intracoastal Waterway as well as deep-water port of Port Lavaca – Point Comfort
- 1800 economic development acres with highway, rail & waterway frontage
- Commercial and passenger airport facilities minutes away
- State of Texas & Victoria County business friendly
- No state income tax – low taxes
- Support from local, state and national officials
- Victoria Economic Development Corporation
- Regional economic development assistance
- Foreign Trade Zone