As the Port’s economic development arm, the Victoria County Navigation District proactively works with site selectors, business owners and regional partners to develop business opportunities in the Port of Victoria.
District staff is available to determine the key factors necessary for decision-makers to progress through the process of locating a business at the Port of Victoria, including:
- Finding the best property size and structure
- Maximizing various transportation services
- Understanding the appropriate tax benefits and incentives for any respective business
- Locating and recruiting a matching workforce
- Introducing various area business resources