The Texas Logistics Center at the Port of Victoria offers outstanding transportation options, including barge, truck, rail and air access, in one perfect location. Strategically located within a two-hour drive from Corpus Christi, Austin, Houston and San Antonio, this ready-for-development site has a total of 2,000 acres. A single business can expand here, or it can become home to several companies looking to leverage the port's multimodal transportation options.
The conceptual layout indicates spaces of 160, 330, and 380 acres that could supplement any storage yards, storage tanks and businesses whose requirements include yard space and rail-served buildings. In addition to having existing docks and a heavy haul road and pipeline corridor for dock access, the Port of Victoria will work with interested parties to expand dock and fleet space, while also addressing other infrastructure needs.
- Conceptual layout to incorporate sites from 10 to 2,000 acres
- Shallow-water port is also a Harbor of Refuge located 35 miles from the Gulf Coast
- Quick, convenient access to the deep-water port at Port Lavaca
- Dual-rail service from BNSF and Union Pacific
- Highway access to major Texas metropolitan areas and all points between Canada and Mexico via US I-59 (future NAFTA I-69), US I-77 and US I-87